Tricia from Unringing the Bell has created a way for bloggers participating in “Get it Down: 31 for 21″ to recognize and support each other. She’s calling it “Secret Blogger” and she writes:
The Rules (sorry, this is only for people who have participated in, or attempted to participate in 31 for 21):
1. Contact me and tell me you want in on the swap by October 31st (I will not be taking sign-ups after the 31st, so make sure you get your name in. Ok, I MIGHT take a sign up after the 31st, but ONLY IN EXTREME CASES OF AMNESIA).
2. Email me, ttr (dot) freelance (at) gmail (dot) com, your snail mail address so I can get it to the secret blogger who will be sending you your prize (this is an attempt to keep it anonymous UNTIL you get your prize).
3. Spread the word to other 31 for 21-ers. (Please link to this post so people know the rules.)
3. Wait until I give you the name, blog address, and mailing address of your secret blogger (I will draw them randomly so whomever you have may have someone else).
4. When I give you your secret blogger go check out their blog (if you haven’t already) so you can get a sense of what they are like (and what they MIGHT like).
5. Go out and buy (or make!!!) a cool prize (for around $10).
6. Mail it off and REVEAL WHO YOU ARE by NOVEMBER 15th!
7. Take a picture of your prize when you get it in the mail and post it on your blog with the name/blog link of the secret blogger who sent you your prize so we can all see what cool stuff people got!!!!!
Thank you for keeping us inspired, Tricia! We’re already past the halfway point of the 31 posts in 31 days in honor of Down Syndrome Awareness month (October)!