I’ve been tagged by Jen to share “7 Things You Always Wanted to Know About Me” so here goes:
1. I’m a blackbelt in karate.
2. I can speak or read seven languages (French, German, Italian, Spanish, English, Latin, Sanskrit).
3. I love to stand on my head, and do this often in order to relax.
4. My first word, as a child, was bologna.
5. I once competed in a bodybuilding contest.
6. My favorite color is brown.
7. None of this stuff is true! I made it all up, because after spending the last year working on my book, I am very, very sick of myself. I guess you could call this my first attempt at fiction, and boy does it feel good! (With all due apologies to everyone who expected me to tell the truth; did the Sanskrit give it away, even a little bit?)