Michelle from Big Blueberry Eyes has honored me with a Blogger Reflection Award, which “should make you reflect on five bloggers who have been an encouragement, a source of love, impacted you in some way, and have been a Godly example to you. Five Bloggers who when you reflect on them you get a sense of pride and joy… of knowing them and being blessed by them.”
1. Copy this post.
2. Reflect on five bloggers and write a least a paragraph about each one.
3. Make sure you link this post so others can read it and the rules.
4. Go leave your chosen bloggers a comment and let them know they’ve been given the award.
5. Put the award icon on your site.”
These are my favorite sorts of blogging tags, because it’s full of kindness and good will. Here are my choices–five blogs that make me think and feel inspired:
1. Maternal Instincts…Flying by the Seat of my Pants Niksmom always has a kind word to share. She’s an amazing writer and an inspiration to me by reminding me that encouragement is priceless. Thank you!
2. The Family Room is a wonderful blog about mothering Isaac, about community, about life. Susan is a great writer and her wit and humor are inspiring to me. Thank you, Susan!
3. I Never Thought Jen writes about her life and her children with honesty and grace. She reminds me to be brave in my writing, too. Thank you, Jen!
4. Emma Sage Tara Marie’s beautiful chronicle of her life with Emma Sage and her family in a little hamlet in the northeast always leaves me feeling happy, and hopeful, and refreshed. Thank you!
5. Banana Migraine Melissa writes about her beautiful children and her life as their mom. She’s super-organized and inspires me to try and do the same. Thank you!
And thank you again, Michelle, for tagging me and allowing me the chance to think about these bloggers, and their gifts.